Competition commences on 4/11/2013 at 09.00am and closes on 14/11/2013 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be judged at the premises of Lifestyled Media Pty Ltd from 12pm on 15/11/2013. The total prize value is $439.20. The winner will be notified by email by the 20/11/2013.
1. The Promoter is Sweaty Betty PR, 52 Queen Street, Beaconsfield NSW 2010.
2. You may only enter once, by telling us in 25-words-or-less, your answer to the question posed on staging.thejoye.com. Enter an original submission via the internet at staging.thejoye.com. You must also subscribe to the LifeStyled newsletter.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The competition commences on 4/11/2013 at 09.00am and closes on 14/11/2013 at 11:59pm EST. The winners will be the best valid entry selected by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Lifestyled Media Pty Ltd premises on 15/11/2013.
7. Total prize value is $439.20 as at 4/11/2013 and consists of:
8 x Palm Beach Collection sets (valued at $54.90 each)
Each prize includes 1x Limited Edition Palm Beach Collection x We Are Handsome mini candle, $16.95 and 1x Palm Beach Collection Diffuser, $37.95 (winners may choose their preferred scent).
8. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
9. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the first runner up in the promotion. A new runner up shall then be judged. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
11. All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the design. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
13. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
14. A valid return street address must be provided for ease of correspondence. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver letters and prizes to the addresses provided by the entrants. Entrants should take care to provide all necessary address details when submitting their original entry. Any such letters or prizes returned to the Promoter for whatever reason become the property of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Competition entrants under the age of 18 are advised that they must seek their parents/adult guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
16. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the promotion; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the promotion; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; in relation to failure of an SMS entry message to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; or in relation to failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
18. The winners will be notified via email.
19. Please allow six weeks for delivery of your prize.
20. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
21. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
22. Winners of any age may be required to provide satisfactory identification and sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary before a prize can be awarded.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of prize winning trips or in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any other prizes. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
24. LifeStyled is collecting your personal information as set out in the competition entry form to process your competition entries. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in running this competition and for the purpose of provision of prizes.